The Student Hub is the official representative of the student body in Dubai International Academic City. Focusing on the student as the key customer, our Student Hub strives to create a vibrant campus environment through supporting students with a wide range of both virtual and physical services.
Student Hub responsibilities include the development and provision of student support programmes in compliance with Dubai Government, TECOM Investments, University regulations, laws and policies.
The DIAC Student Hub:
• Organises sporting, social and cultural events for students
• Facilitates student visa applications
• Co-ordinates student activities including: Careers Channel, Week of Welcome, Career Fair, DIAC Sports Tournament and Student Recognition Awards
• Manages student incentive programme – “JAWAZ”
• Maintains student statistics
• Assists students with career placement and internship programmes
The Student Hub Office is open Sunday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm.
Tel : +971 4 375 6776
Fax : +971 4 366 9641
e-mail : StudentHub@diacedu.com
Address: Student Hub, Ground Floor, Block 6, DIAC