Values, vision and goals
- Equity and Social Justice
- Global Responsibility
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Murdoch University is committed to its vision of being a prominent and influential research intensive university renowned for its teaching quality and research excellence, promoting intellectual independence and social and scientific critique within a supportive and sustainable environment for students and staff; and engaged with and benefiting local, national and international communities.
- Education - to deliver high quality, contemporary education in a supportive learning environment that produces excellent teaching and learning outcomes.
- Research - to be an internationally acclaimed research university performing high quality research with a focus on impact for the benefit of the community and society.
- Student Profile - to be a university of first choice with a student profile that provides Murdoch University with a balance of enrolments across undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
- Resource Management – exemplary organisational efficiency and effectiveness and long term financial sustainability, underpinned by a culture of accountable decision making informed by financial acumen.