Fees and paying
Find out the full details of the fees to be paid, the tuition fees policy and the policy on refunds.
An application fee should be included with your application. Applications sent without the fee will not be processed.
- Application fee is AED 250. This fee will be adjusted towards the registration fee.
If you receive and accept an offer, you can then register by paying the registration fee. Registration fee- AED 3500
- The Trimester fee quoted is for a fultime enrolment
- Tuition fee quoted above is for the year of commencement of study at Murdoch University International Study Centre Dubai.
- In the case where tuition fees are past-due, the student’s enrolment may be cancelled and/or late payment charges will be applied as per the fees collection policy.
AED 150 to be paid per trimester towards Service Fees
To find out more about Transportation Policy, please click here
Fee Refund Policy
Refund of tuition fees paid for the first semester of enrolment. Refunds payable are subject to the following guidelines:
- Registration Fee
The Registration Fee is non-refundable except under the following circumstances:
A 100% refund of AED 3,500 will be provided where an offer of admission is withdrawn; where the university cannot deliver a unit/course; or where an offshore student is unsuccessful in obtaining a U.A.E. student visa
- Tution Fees
Tuition fees are non-refundable except under the following circumstances:
A 100% refund of tuition fees will be provided where an offer of admission is withdrawn; where the university cannot deliver a unit/course; or where an offshore student is unsuccessful in obtaining a U.A.E. student visa.
A 50% refund of tuition fees will be provided where a student provides notification of withdrawal from a course/unit by submitting a completed and signed copy of the Change of enrolment/Withdrawal form to the Student Affairs Office within the first two weeks of the semester/trimester.
Where a student withdraws from the course/unit after the second week of the semester/trimester, there will be no refund of tuition fees except as defined above.
Where a student is required to withdraw from the university as a result of academic misconduct or violation of the Code of Conduct, all tuition and other fees remain payable without refund.
All costs incurred by the university resulting from the collection of past-due fees are payable by the student.
The refund amount will be a credit to the student's account and carried forward to the subsequent semester/trimester. Non-returning students will receive a refund within 30 days of submitting the Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal Form. Please consult the University Academic Calendar for unit/course Add/Drop dates.
If you would like to withdraw from a course/unit, please complete the relevant form below:
UG Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal Form
PG Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal Form
How to Pay Fees
All fees can be paid either:
- In person at the Finance department on your campus by cash, cheque, demand draft or through credit card. By post - account payee cheque payable in Dubai or Demand draft.
- UAE residents may deposit the amount in our respective bank account and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us on +971 4 4355704 the Deposit Receipt/Pay in slip
Semester/Trimester Start Date
|May - 15||10/05/2015||10/05/2015|
|Sep - 15||06/09/2015||06/09/2015|
|Jan - 16||03/01/2015||03/01/2016|
Please note the following:
• Bank draft/ cheque is to be made in the name of Murdoch University International Study Centre Dubai.
• The preferred currency is AED. However, certain countries may not issue a Demand Draft in AED in which case a USD Telegraphic Transfer can be sent. Application fee for all programs is USD 70. The Registration Fee for all courses is USD 959. (In all cases, please add an additional amount of USD 35.00 as clearing bank charges.)
• Cheque Return charge AED500/-
• Account details:
Beneficiary Name: Murdoch University International Study Centre Dubai
IBAN (Account No): AE06 0260 0005 1237 4977 604 (AED) or AE60 0260 0005 1237 4977 602 (USD)
Bank Name: Emirates NBD Bank (PJSC)
P.O. Box 777, Dubai
To apply for flexible payment plans (Post Dated Cheques), please complete the below form (Payment Plan) and/or contact Finance Department. A late fee charge of AED 200 will be charged per week if payment is made after the deadline has passed.
Payment Plan Form
Payment Plan Dates
Semester/Trimester Start Date
|2nd Installment||3rd Installment|
Family Member Discount
Murdoch Dubai provides discounts to immediate family members of currently enrolled students. The policy applies to students who wish to enrol for the university's undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs who meet the eligibility criteria.
1st family member - regular fee
2nd family member - 10% discount on annual tuition fee
3rd family member - 15% discount on annual tuition fee
4th family member - 20% discount on annual tuition fee
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount applies to immediate family members only. They are defined as father, mother, siblings (brothers or sisters) and spouse.
- All discounts are awarded with the specific eligibility and selection criteria.
- The discount covers tuitions fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university.
- Students must meet the university's academic entry requirements.
- The discount is specific to Murdoch Dubai campus. It is not transferrable to any other Murdoch University branches.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or grant.
- The discount will be awarded to applicants upon confirmation from the Finance Office that they meet the eligibility criteria and have provided all relevant details to the university.
Annual Fee Discount
A 5% discount will apply to students who will pay their Annual tuition fee in advance.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or grant
*Terms & Conditions apply
Education loan tie-ups and agreements: