|Length of course||3 years full time internal study|
|Fee information||AED 26,000 per Trimester|
|Location||Dubai International Academic City|
|Murdoch course code||B1205|
We don’t have prerequisite subjects for any of our courses as we are a strong promoter of a well rounded education. However, remember that you will need to demonstrate competence in English.
All first year students are required to take a foundation unit. These units are designed to provide you with the necessary skills for successful study at a university level.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Principles of Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Computer Systems
- Introduction to Data Communications
- Computational Mathematics
General electives give you the flexibility to learn from a variety of different areas. You must take these units in order to graduate from the course.
Select two units offered by the University, subject to individual unit prerequisites.
Years 2 and 3
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Data Structures and Abstractions
- Software Architectures
- Operating Systems and Systems Programming
- Information Technology Project
Select six offered by the University, subject to individual unit prerequisites
Suggested double majors:
To take a double major, students simply take the core units from another major in place of their general elective units.