About Master of Education
This course provides the education profession and the community with leaders capable of addressing critical issues in educational practice, policy and research. It is designed for teachers, educational administrators and professionals who seek to extend and deepen their expertise. It is also applicable to professionals carrying out educational duties in related fields who seek professional development and renewal.
How to apply
To apply for one of our programs you must submit all the required documentation outlined in the checklist below.
You can submit documentation via email, facsimile or in person. Please note that all your original transcripts will need to be sighted by one of our Admissions Officers.
Master of Education academic entry requirements
Students must have a recognised Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent training, and a graduate-entry course in Education requiring at least one year of full-time study, or part-time equivalent, OR a recognised Bachelor of Education or higher, or equivalent training, requiring at least four years of full-time study, or part-time equivalent, OR individual applications to be considered on a case by case basis.
Applicants with a three-year Bachelor of Arts in Education may be accepted. Applicants will need to demonstrate that experience gained in the BA and any subsequent studies and or professional experience has provided them with the knowledge and skills to undertake the Master of Education.
English proficiency requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate competency in the English language. This requirement can be met by achieving the following scores in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
|IELTS||6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)|
|PTE (Pearson Academic Test of English)||64 with no band less than 58|
|TOEFL (paper based)||600 (with the Test of Written English 5)|
|TOEFL (internet based)||90 (no band less than 20)|
|Bachelor degree completed in the English medium||Successful completion of a Bachelors degree course comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree and is listed as the only language of instruction in theInternational Handbook of Universities or the World Higher Education Database.|
Master of Education Application Checklist:
- Complete the postgraduate application form.
- Submit all of your completed qualifications and the transcripts of your results.
- This will help the university to properly assess your application.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Enclose certified copies of your English test score (IELTS or TOEFL) if applicable.
- Submit your resumé.
- Enclose a complete International Students Personal Statement.
- Enclose two complete International Referees Reports.
- These are to be completed by your referees
- They must be professional references preferably from your current or previous employer.
- Enclose letters demonstrating your workforce history.
- They must support your resumé.
- An application fee should be included along with the application. Applications sent without this fee will not be processed.
- Postgraduate application fee - AED 250
- Enclose two passport size photographs.
- Enclose your passport copy with visa page.
All postgraduate courses are subject to restriction.
If you would like to apply for this course you can now: