About Murdoch Dubai Foundation Program (MDFP)
The MDFP foundation program prepares students for direct entry into Murdoch University’s undergraduate programs. Its location on the Murdoch University campus gives students the opportunity to experience university life while studying in a supportive, specialised environment.
The Murdoch Dubai Foundation Program (MDFP), equivalent to Year 12, provides guaranteed entry into the first year of all Murdoch University bachelor degree courses. The highly qualified academic staff is selected for their expertise and dedication, and ensures that students have every chance to achieve their goals.
Flexible entry requirements, a trimester system, dedicated professional teaching and lecturing staff, and excellent facilities provide students with every opportunity for success.
Prospective students can enter MDFP from Year 11, Year 12, post TEE with no university offer, or as a mature age student (19+).
Why do students choose Murdoch Dubai Foundation Program
- Students completing MDFP get direct admission into UG
- Students completing MDFP perform better in UG
- MDFP can be completed in 1 or 2 trimester, depending on the student’s eligibility
- The variety of subject areas covered in our MDFP program prepares students for the rigours of university
Joined MDFP program and graduated B.Com Marketing Management
|"Murdoch staff and faculty are amongst the friendliest people I have ever met. They interact with the students at ease. I chose Murdoch because I wanted to continue my studies in the UAE rather than move abroad. After exploring my options I found that, based on my preferred field of study, Murdoch has the best programs and facilities available in the UAE."|
How to apply
To apply for one of our programs you must submit all the required documentation outlined in the checklists below.
You can submit documentation via post, email, facsimile or in person. Please be aware that in order to gain a full offer you must meet our minimum entry requirements and all your original transcripts will need to be sighted by one of our Admissions Officers.
Please use the checklist below and submit all documentation before the relevant due date.
UG/MDFP Application Checklist:
- Complete the undergraduate application form.
- Submit all of your completed qualifications and the transcripts of your results.
- This will help the university to properly assess your application.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Enclose certified copies of your English test score (IELTS or TOEFL) if applicable.
- An application fee should be included along with the application.
- Undergraduate application fee – AED 250
- Submit two passport size photographs.
- Submit your passport copy with visa page.
Applications sent without this fee will not be processed.
If you would like to apply for this course you can now:
How to Package Your Enrolment
You can package your Murdoch University Preparation course with an Undergraduate degree course at Murdoch University International Study Centre Dubai.